Friday, June 24, 2011

Target

So, Target isn't exactly a garage or thrift store, but they really do specialize is quality for less. I have a problem with walking out of Target without buying something, but they usually always have 30-50% off sales which helps. One of my favorite buys were a pair of white converse skinny jeans! I have been wanting to buy a pair of white jeans, but a little nervous. I have seen them on many people and in some magazines and when I stumbled upon these for only $13, it was meant to be! Not to mention they were in Cosmo's "Must-Haves Under $50".



My shoes I have on, I have been searching for like crazy. I have been to 5 different Targets & looked online...I gave up hope until I stumbled upon the magical Target in Ontario. I got that pair for 25% & a pair of wedges for 75%, which made them 6 freakin' dollars. That is right...$6.24 to be exact, actually.



Oh, and as a bonus I bought a cute tshirt for $5 and I turned it into a scarf. When I finish the last touch on it, I will put it up.

LADIES! Get to your nearest Target....NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha think?