Saturday, June 18, 2011

Garage Sale

I was bored yesterday and I have been wanting to find something to do, a little project to keep me busy, so I decided to go garage sale hopping to see if I could find an old table or something. Well, I didn't find one, but I did strike gold with an awesome vintage flea market dealer. For some odd reason he was getting out of the vintage stuff and into more of the "purses, jewelry, and wallets!" thing...ya know the blinged out animal print, silver studded stuff? I mean yeah, some may be cute, but that over vintage? Oh man...Anyhoo, he was getting rid of a lot and for some reason he liked my appreciation for it & gave my mom and I some great deals.

Here is a preview of what I got. I will post more pictures tonight after I'm done photographing a wedding.

Who doesn't love a 70's floral pattern suitcase? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha think?